“First visit”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Went last week. Welcome very good. Food also very good. Best spicy onions I have ever tasted ( and I've tried a lot)
Only disappointment was that they use big bottles of coke etc for their mixers which obviously go flat quickly so my girlfriend did not have a drink due to that.
I would definitely return for food.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

what a amazing food I have ever had in my life. The Staff were very friendly and the food was great and atmosphare is very nice, net and clean. we will be back again

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Had a take away. Chicken was succulent, sauce was flavoursome good quantity of chicken and veg to sauce. Great value for money. Have found my new go to Indian in St Andrews. So so tasty!!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Only a few hundred yards from the centre of St Andrews, this Indian Restaurant is worth the short walk. We visited on a Thursday night and it was quiet, probably because of where it is! The food was delicious and the service was excellent and it was more reasonably priced than it's more central rivals nearby. The waiter misheard my order and brought the wrong dish which was replaced without question. (They also left the wrong dish for my colleagues to eat free). Well appointed and comfortable inside and attractive without being garish outside.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Catriona and I took our young student friend back once more to Chillies last evening.
It is still great. Pleasant, caring and polite staff. Not long to wait for the various courses and everything served efficiently and professionally. The waiting/serving staff are second to none and the food and service are of equal excellence. I would like to report there has been an improvement since our last, recent visit, but it is difficult to improve on perfection!!!!!
This place is superb in every respect. If I was the owner, I'd give the staff double wages -- they deserve it!
Tearlach