“*** VENUE NOW CLOSED ***”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Chillies Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Chillies Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Scotland
“*** VENUE NOW CLOSED ***”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

*** VENUE NOW CLOSED *** This is to confirm this venue is closed. This venue did not last long - has closed and is to be replaced by The St.Andrews brewery.

• Visited September 2013

Chester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Regret not trying Chillies before.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

After deciding we wanted a curry, listed the usual suspect curry houses in st Andrews. My fiancee then suggested chillies as we had never been. Everything from the spicy onion appetizer, mixer platter starter, the mushroom bhaji (which I think they made on spec for us) to our mains was remarkable, we could actually distinguish between the different flavours and herbs in each dish. The wine they gave us was beautiful-valdemora. The guys were so friendly. My fiancee and I seriously regret not eating here before. Please guys, don't make the same mistake as us, check it out.

• Visited August 2013
Cupar, United Kingdom
“Decent meal restuarant lacked atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We went because we had spotted the early evening menu. £9.95 for three courses. It wasn't offered straight away and we had to ask for it. There was a good selection and the food was OK just felt they didn't want us to eat off that menu so why offer it. It all felt a bit unwelcolming. On balance we would probably go back.

• Visited August 2013
Ayr
“First visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Went last week. Welcome very good. Food also very good. Best spicy onions I have ever tasted ( and I've tried a lot)
Only disappointment was that they use big bottles of coke etc for their mixers which obviously go flat quickly so my girlfriend did not have a drink due to that.
I would definitely return for food.

• Visited July 2013
St Andrews, United Kingdom
“john”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

what a amazing food I have ever had in my life. The Staff were very friendly and the food was great and atmosphare is very nice, net and clean. we will be back again

• Visited June 2013