“A decent cup of coffee at last!”
Review of Taste

Taste
Ranked #37 of 149 Restaurants in St Andrews
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Imagine a living room where friends hang out and make new friends... We serve the coffee, cakes, panini, etc.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Visiting the UK is always a challenge - where to find a good cup of coffee? I usually stick to the teas as most places can't mess that up .... I discovered Taste a few years ago on my first visit to st andrews and it remains THE coffee place in my opinion.

Nothing fancy and only limited seating but if you're desperate for your caffeine fix this is the place!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We are very particular about our coffees and this place' flat white was perfect. Strong and dark and for 1,90 definitely worth a trip or wait. The selection of sweets is limited to croissants and sweet loafs.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The picture placed for the cafe is from a different cafe in town! If possible could the picture be changed to an actual picture of the cafe being reviewed please!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm an espresso snob and always on the look out for decent coffee. I never order without checking the grinder, the machine and watching the barista make a shot for someone else but all looked good here and the coffee was very good. Much better than I was expecting in Fife! Banana cake was delicious too. And served by a lovely friendly girl. Excellent.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A very decent stop for coffee and a panini at lunchtime. As others have said, a student crowd and they do fill the very small space. Lack of toilet facilities is a bit of a let down