We stayed here for a long weekend and found it very convenient for the beach and the bus station. The bar meals are well priced. The breakfast service was very efficient given the large number of guests. If you need a taxi back from town, it will cost around £4. We found the staff friendly. The room we stayed in was particularly peaceful. I would agree that given the cost of other accommodation in the town, this is very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open June-August only. Agnes Blackadder Hall is the University of St Andrews' premier residence. We offer the perfect base for those wanting to explore St Andrews, play on the world famous links courses and discover all that the Kingdom of Fife has to offer during the summer months. Our double rooms all feature an en-suite shower room, television, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Agnes Blackadder Hall - University of St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall - University Of St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- Agnes Blackadder Hall - University Of St Andrews Scotland