We stayed for 1 night and had a great experience, the staff were so helpful and friendly. The room was slightly small but perfectly adequate and clean. Breakfast was really good better than some budget hotels I have stayed in. For St Andrews prices I felt it was really worth staying there, especially as it was just for 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open June-August only. Agnes Blackadder Hall is the University of St Andrews' premier residence. We offer the perfect base for those wanting to explore St Andrews, play on the world famous links courses and discover all that the Kingdom of Fife has to offer during the summer months. Our double rooms all feature an en-suite shower room, television, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Agnes Blackadder Hall - University of St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall - University Of St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- Agnes Blackadder Hall - University Of St Andrews Scotland