Clean and comfortable dorm style accomodation in St. Andrews which tends to be a very expensive place to stay. The rooms were small and basic, had a comfortable double bed and desk + TV with a few freeview channels. Also had tea and coffee making facilities and a new batch of shortbread each day.
Bathroom was clean although shower was pretty feeble. It also seemed that once you used towels and wanted them cleaned they didn't get replaced...!
Those who require an elevator can rest assured there is one but only one !
For what it was it was a tad expensive, around £85 per room per night but if you want clean basic accomodation in expensive St. Andrews I can recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open June-August only. Agnes Blackadder Hall is the University of St Andrews' premier residence. We offer the perfect base for those wanting to explore St Andrews, play on the world famous links courses and discover all that the Kingdom of Fife has to offer during the summer months. Our double rooms all feature an en-suite shower room, television, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Agnes Blackadder Hall - University of St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall - University Of St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- Agnes Blackadder Hall - University Of St Andrews Scotland