Truly 5* experience, we love this place. We married here last year and returned recently for our first anniversary. The staff are very friendly and make sure that you are made to feel special from the moment you walk through the door. The hotel is very elegant and is always immaculate, the floral display as you enter the hotel is always stunning. The public restrooms are beautiful with Molten Brown products and individual rolled towels. We have eaten in Sands grill on several occassions and have always found the food to be excellent. We would have no hesitation in recommending the Old Course Hotel as a wedding venue or a special place to stay and sure we will be returning for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland