From the moment we arrive pd the old course hotel got it just right. Drink on arrival and when we got into our room the kids got some presents and two teddies each. The food was awesome and the drinks are not expensive really. The spa is of course great and the splash time for kds was perfect and when we went without kids it wasn't too busy. All in all great value for money and first class facilities and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland