The home of golf and a top class hotel what more can you ask for? From arrival to departure nothing was too much trouble, polite courteous staff who knew you by name. I had an issue with my initial room which was dealt with very efficiently with minimal fuss. Service from every department and level of the hotel was faultless. Location next to the Old course, a short walk up the 17th and 18th into town. The fastest free Wi-Fi I have ever had access too other hotels should learn from this! You don't get 5 stars for nothing, I seriously recommend this hotel for all of its services and amenities, would love to stay in the same room overlooking the 17th when a major tournament is being played.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland