My wife and I spent one night here to celebrate my birthday. It was a wonderful experience from the time that we arrived at the main door and were taken to reception to check in. In every instance where we interacted with any member of staff, they just couldn't do enough for us. We received complimentary drinks and canapes in our room and, after finishing our meal in the Sands Grill, I received a birthday cake. 5 Star service in a 5 Star hotel. The room was wonderful and the spa out of this world. Eating our breakfast while watching golfers playing down the second fairway of the Old Course was unique! Fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland