We stayed at the Old Course Hotel in August 2013. The staff were great and couldn't have been more helpful. We were staying for a wedding and the food was unbelieveable (even when catering for over 150). We had breakfast in the Road Hole Restaurant both mornings and the selection was great - as was the view over the golf course. Our room was lovely - huge - and with a great bathroom - really deep bath and brilliant drench shower. We used the spa facilities and loved it - lovely robes and slippers provided by reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland