There are many hotels in St. Andrews and we have stayed in many of them but the best is the old course. Great location. Old style values. Very clean. Very well organised. Helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast and dinner were equally good with attentive (mostly Scottish) staff. The spa is probably one of the best we have ever visited - the hot bath is so large, you can swim in it. Additional steam baths in the locker rooms. The only downside is the cost - but worth it in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland