We have stayed at this hotel several times and yet again our expectations were exceeded. This "large" hotel successfully creates a "small" hotel feel with a very personal service. All the staff from housekeeping to management are so warm and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable with a luxurious feel and a fine view over the golf course to St Andrews and the coast. The spa facilities are wonderfully relaxing. The breakfast is the best we have ever had, so much choice and so fresh. Thanks to all the staff for their attentiveness and thank you for all those unexpected extras. It is a true delight to return and to be even more impressed than our previous stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland