My wife and I stayed in a eden double room, it was perfect. The double bath was out of this world, with a cascading tap. The room was spotless, and everything we wanted was there. The breakfast was to die for, from the freshly prepared fruit and yoghurt, to the full Scottish. First class. Nothing to take away from our stay, but. We stayed for the masquerade ball, we had a great time, but as others have said the food was very poor. I had the Pollock as a main, and it was like cardboard, I was expecting more from the experience. The food in the Road Hole restaurant is great, but I feel they have to vary the Sunday menu as we are eating the same food all the time. The concierge are great, very friendly and helpful. Thank you...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland