My boyfriend treated me to a night at The Old course and we absolutely loved it, we used a voucher from Itison and even though it was very quiet in the hotel we took full advantage of the facilities. From checking in to checking out we were treated like royalty, our room was a Eden view room and was spotless,very well equipt . A big shout goes out to all the staff at the hotel especially the 2 concierge on nights Scotty and Terry whom we nicknamed little and large for obvious reasons (if you visit you will know why) even room service was a joy,order was taken and delivered within 15 mins and delivered with a smile. Also thank you for letting me raid the Quality st dish for soft centres. Can't wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland