We stayed here with friends on a golfing trip. Checked in on a Sunday after a hard graft round a very wet and windy golf course nearby and were welcomed on check in with a nice glass of prosecco! What a nice start. We relaxed in the spa for the rest of the afternoon and this was fantastic - what a place! Simply stunning! We had dinner in the Jigger In and the food and service were 1st class. Our evening was rounded off with a few drinks in the bar and what a setting this is, even for the non golfers! Breakfast was had early doors and again the welcome and food were lovely. The food set us up for our big day on the Old Course! If there's a way to have a golfing weekend then this is it! Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland