Although regulars , we took advantage of an itison vouchers to add an extra stay.Wish the hotel offered their returning guests loyalty discounts!! We love the hotel location--within easy walking distance of the town centre. We usually upgrade to an old course facing room which offers quite amazing views. Lunch at the Jiggers Inn is our usual before going into town to see the sights and visit our favourite hostelries . This time e evening we dined in the Hotel's ground floor Sands restaurant which is excellent and certainly not overpriced. And breakfast on the fourth floor Old Course is always excellent with a wide range of beatifully fresh food. But what makes the Hotel is it's staff. Friedly , knowledgeable but unobtrusive. We will be back again and again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland