Spent a delightful daughters/Mums weekend break celebrating one of the group's special birthday. Very friendly staff, excellent pool and spa and charming fourth floor bar in which to relax, enjoy company and views over the Old Course to the sea.
Really comfortable beds and bedding with the best pillows ever found in a hotel.
A grand hotel that lives up its star rating yet not at all stuffy or overly formal. Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland