We had a bar lunch here on Friday. The bar is on the four floor so you get a good view of two of the course. The menu is not very extensive but more than adequate for a light lunch. As the bar was gong to be used later that day for a wedding reception we were asked if we wished to take our lunch in the restaurant next door. As it had a better view we certainly did not object. The meal was beautifully served but a little cool for my liken. Apparently it was prepared in the downstairs kitchen as the kitchen in the restaurant was being cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland