We were lucky enough to stay in this hotel as a special treat for my husbands 30th birthday. My husband is a keen golfer, I booked a room with a golf view. It was a stunning room and we found the staff very friendly and could not do more to help us. Complementary champagne and canopies were delivered to our room, we were made to feel most welcome. Breakfast was delicious and we again enjoyed the view of the golf course. Hopefully we will be fortunate enough to visit this amazing hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, LateRooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland