I was in Old Course on Saturday for morning coffee in library and requested biscuits , we got a biscuit on the side of the saucer ( not quite what would be expected ! )
Also we went there for lunch on sunday 25th may to road hole restaurant. Three course set meal food could not be faulted except they tried to charge us for pudding . This was explained as a fault a the till !!! . Then my mother had to ask for horseradish sauce for her roast beef , I heard other people asking the same thing . Waitress then tried to bring my coffee before my pudding .
Standards slipping here I think
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St Andrews, Scotland