“Best Indian food in the UK!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Chilli Pepper
Cuisines: Indian
St Andrews, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food in the UK!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is probably the best Indian restaurant I've been to in the UK over my past 3 years in St Andrews and London. As a student foodie, I have tried all indian restaurants in town and can say that this one is BY FAR the best. Plus their aazing deal of GBP 6.50 for a two-course meal with really filling portions is probably the best one in town.

Some dishes to recommend: Vegetable Pakora, Chicken Korma, then a dish (forgot the name) with minced lamb and aubergine, Herb Chicken, Lamb Bhuna and many many more. The only thing I've had there that I have't enjoyed was the Reshmey chicken. Their naan bread is also great. If you still have space after your meal (I doubt you will becuase the portions are so big!!) try one of the deserts! I have only managed to share a desert twice, one time the Kolfi, which is typical Indian Icecream, and then an Orange Sorbet which was inside an orange and fantastic.

Only downside about Chillies is that they're only open in the evenings..otherwise I'd be there more often! But Sunday is open all day thankfully :)

Visited February 2013