“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My friends and I popped in here for a drink prior to eating elsewhere, and oh how we wished that we had stayed here for a meal! The bar has a lovely atmosphere, with friendly, well-mannered and efficient staff. The alcohol served is keenly priced and of excellent quality. We will definitely return, and next time remain for a meal!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We visited here in August as we come to St Andrews frequently this was a Restaurant that we hadn't tried before. We were with friends and wanted a relaxed meal. The menu had a good selection of food and the cocktail selection was extensive. The food was very good, as was the service the staff were very friendly. Décor wise a bit grubby and toilets could be cleaner but we had a good experience here.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

My wife and baby and I popped in here for a snack. The service and food were good, decent all round.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

New menu is excellent with a wide variety of dishes, complimented by the choice of specials which differ from menu options. Draught range is great and don't think Peroni can be found cheaper in St Andrews

Reviewed 13 July 2013

In St. Andrew's for a week's event, and very much enjoyed a lovely meal here, cosy pub, no pretentions to be a wine bar or infer Will and Kate ate here! - menu a bit similar to Witherspoons but that's where the comparison ends, far tastier food I have to say - table is attended to by friendly waitress who knows her menu and can advise, no standing waiting in a queue to recall your table number, drink brought to your table, price very purse friendly, and they where happy to bring just one dessert - with two spoons when we could not resist a dessert even though we where rather full lol .

My only regret is that I did not manage back due to time constraints otherwise I would have ate there every day

2  Thank Gilliane M