Myself and my family have been coming to the St Andrews area on vacation for the last 8 years. Having been to a number of other self catering offerings in the area, all of a very high standard in themselves, i can undoubtedly say that St Andrews Country Cabins is our favourite for a number of resaons...
1. The absolutely stunning, uninterupted view over the beautiful countryside towards St Andrews which i could never tire of waking up to each morning. You also have a great view towards Leuchars airbase, and the children loved watching the jets flying in to land in the distance.
2. The cabin interiors are luxuriously appointed and impecibally clean, with absolutely all you could need for your break away.
3. The cabin size is excellent for a family and visitors...we have 2 children and had grandparents visiting to stay over at different points also.
4, There is a childrens playpark directly opposite which the 2 cabins have exclusive use for...great for the children to play on in touching distance of the cabin.
5. Stephen and Amanda were very accomodating, offering any help and advice we needed on local walks and such like.
All in all the value for money for all these reasons is excellent. We have stayed twice in the last 5 months, and are already planning our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Andrews Country Cabins offer luxury self catering eco-accommodation on the outskirts of the Home of Golf. The cabins offer open plan kitchen-diner-living room, master bedroom with en-suite and two twin rooms with a shared bathroom. The cabins are located on a secluded hillside at Cuplahills Farm with private entrance, stunning views towards St Andrews bay and a kids play park. The eco-cabins offer luxury accommodation for the discerning traveller with plenty of attractions in the local area. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- St Andrews Country Cabins Scotland