“For a golfer, the experience of a lifetime!”

The Old Course Experience
Book In Advance
More Info
US$886.83*
and up
Private Tour to Kingsbarns Distillery and St Andrews
Wellington, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For a golfer, the experience of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great course, best caddies I ever had. You must hire one! Very difficult to book but is really worth the great experience. Would love to play it again.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

What a day! Really enjoyed playing the course with my son. My caddy was a trainee called Sean who I found to be just as good or even better than the previous experienced caddies I had taken. Being able to shoot under my handicap was down to his knowledge and skills. The service provided throughout the whole day was excellent, everyone greeted us with smiles which made it a great day to remember.

plumas co.
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Golf in the Kingdom”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Just walking and playing on the Old Course knowing that it all began right here and has been going on for 600 some years is awesome. I was able to play quite unexpectedly and had the most enjoyable time on a golf course in my 50 years of playing. The conditions were benign and the other single I was paired with could not have been more helpful and entertaining. My wife walked with us taking photos all along, at no extra charge. Thank you very much.

Visited April 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Bucket list”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Bunkers and exceptional undulating greens make the old course which is very playable an awesome experience.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“History”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This course is very good, no very challeging and not very special, but still to play one time in a life

Visited April 2014