Had a nice overnight stay at the Fairmont St Andrews. We had stayed here when it was first built and it was as good as we remembered. We had dinner in the Club House as the main restaurant is currently being renovated and had a great meal. The set-up for breakfast was not the best - they could have done with more tables and whilst they did offer juice and pastries while you waited for a table it wasn't ideal. One thing I would mention is that they don't appear to have hairdryers in their rooms or perhaps it was just missing in our one! We made use of the shuttle to St Andrews and had a nice walk about the town. Enjoyed a few cocktails - would recommend Green Park (without the froth!) - very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting, Fairmont St Andrews has something for everyone. From lavish rooms to a luxurious spa, championship golf to exquisite dining, our five star attention to detail is unsurpassed. Enjoy the views overlooking the medieval St Andrews and the North Sea. Play golf on The Torrance and The Kittocks or wind down in our Fairmont Spa with locally themed treatments using the finest Ishga Skin Care products. Indulge in delicate pastries and cakes in our Savoy Afternoon Tea experience served in the Atrium Lounge with a rich colour scheme and nautical elements that reflect the surrounding landscape including a lighting installation by renowned artist George Singer. We guarantee your stay will become a treasured memory! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- St Andrews Fairmont
- Fairmont St Andrews Scotland