We stayed in October 2013 for two nights and thought the hotel was lovely. Very attentive staff and good check in/out processes made everything so easy, valet parking also! The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and had a great sea view, worth the extra. Dinner in the main restaurant was very good, with excellent service and lovely food, breakfast was similarly excellent with huge choice and a chef to cook eggs any way you like, although it was very busy one morning and, along with many others, we had to wait for 10 minutes to be seated. A little distance out of St Andrews but it is an easy drive into town. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting, Fairmont St Andrews has something for everyone. From lavish rooms to a luxurious spa, championship golf to exquisite dining, our five star attention to detail is unsurpassed. Enjoy the views overlooking the medieval St Andrews and the North Sea. Play golf on The Torrance and The Kittocks or wind down in our Fairmont Spa with locally themed treatments using the finest Ishga Skin Care products. Indulge in delicate pastries and cakes in our Savoy Afternoon Tea experience served in the Atrium Lounge with a rich colour scheme and nautical elements that reflect the surrounding landscape including a lighting installation by renowned artist George Singer. We guarantee your stay will become a treasured memory! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- St Andrews Fairmont
- Fairmont St Andrews Scotland