Had a wonderful one night stay here! Wish we could've stayed longer. Rooms are very nice and clean, spa and pool are nice. Our room had a great view of the sea and golf course, bonus. We were both very excited to eat in a 5 star restaurant (the squire) and was disappointed with the food. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, not really a 5 star standard. Our waiter was very nice, his name was Brendan, very polite and attentive. We had dinner bed and breakfast which I was shocked when I looked at the bill and we were charged £16.50 to eat in the restaurant, was definitely not worth that!! Overall though had a very pleasant stay and will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting, Fairmont St Andrews has something for everyone. From lavish rooms to a luxurious spa, championship golf to exquisite dining, our five star attention to detail is unsurpassed. Enjoy the views overlooking the medieval St Andrews and the North Sea. Play golf on The Torrance and The Kittocks or wind down in our Fairmont Spa with locally themed treatments using the finest Ishga Skin Care products. Indulge in delicate pastries and cakes in our Savoy Afternoon Tea experience served in the Atrium Lounge with a rich colour scheme and nautical elements that reflect the surrounding landscape including a lighting installation by renowned artist George Singer. We guarantee your stay will become a treasured memory! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Odigeo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- St Andrews Fairmont
- Fairmont St Andrews Scotland