Just returned from a 4-day business trip to St Andrews.
All staff very pleasant, welcoming and helpful, especially concierge team with Davie (former Royal Engineer) a very charismatic character.
Event team were very helpful and Neil Ballingall, the golf courses superintendent, could not have been more accommodating.
Rooms as you would expect with a hotel of this class were excellent and cghoice at breakfasy overwhelming.
As an event venue, 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting, Fairmont St Andrews has something for everyone. From lavish rooms to a luxurious spa, championship golf to exquisite dining, our five star attention to detail is unsurpassed. Enjoy the views overlooking the medieval St Andrews and the North Sea. Play golf on The Torrance and The Kittocks or wind down in our Fairmont Spa with locally themed treatments using the finest Ishga Skin Care products. Indulge in delicate pastries and cakes in our Savoy Afternoon Tea experience served in the Atrium Lounge with a rich colour scheme and nautical elements that reflect the surrounding landscape including a lighting installation by renowned artist George Singer. We guarantee your stay will become a treasured memory! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- St Andrews Fairmont
- Fairmont St Andrews Scotland