We stayed here with our 9 month old daughter for a wedding weekend; the place is very well decorated but it's the communal areas that really made this for us. The lovely living room with soft carpet and comfy chairs; not only could the baby crawl away to her delight but it meant we could go downstairs and watch TV once she was in bed - heaven!
Jackie was amazing, going well above the call of duty and allowing me to use her kitchen to prepare the baby's food as well as helping me clean up! Overall it really felt as though we were staying with friends in a gorgeous house which is really well placed location wise too.
Breakfast was fabulous too of course :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland