I can only endorse the positive reports of others. Spent two nights in this well appointed centrally located accommodation. After a friendly welcome we were allocated the Garden Room which was immaculate. The Tunnocks teacakes and fudge which were part of the Tea/ Coffee package in the room were a nice touch. The breakfast menu was extensive - with even the option of fruit loaf. There is no onsite parking, but we had no difficulty in finding nearby alternatives. If we return to St Andrews there is no doubt this would be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland