If you are planning a trip to St. Andrews, golfing or not, I highly recommend that you stay at Five Pilmour Place. The rooms are modern, clean and very comfortable, the breakfast is super and they are flexible to your morning schedule. The location could not be better with a one minute walk to the 1st tee on the Old Course and a three minute walk to all the pubs, restaurants and other fun on Market St. and South St. However, what sets the place apart is the professionalism and friendliness of Jackie and Norman the owners of Five Pilmour. They go out of their way to make you feel at home and cater to all your vacation needs ranging from golf to dinner reservations and ground transportation. I certainly hope to revisit St. Andrews, and, if so, there is no doubt that we’re coming back to Five Pilmour Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland