I have spent three wonderful nights here while visiting my granddaughter. The whole ambience is inviting, and the decor is fresh and tastefully appointed. Everything is spotless and Jackie and Norman go out of their way to make the stay comfortable. I've enjoyed my long chats with them both as well as my morning conversations with students assisting them. The breakfasts are prepared to order from the freshest ingredients. If you plan to come book well in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland