Our family of four with adult children using two room played golf at St. Andrews and had a wonderful experience. Jackie made us a breakfast to go since we had an early tee, she is very gracious and a great hotelier. The rooms, # 3 & 6 were very clean, modern, tastefully redone and great, this is easily a 4-5 star B&B. I have made several recommendations and will most definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland