Thank you to Jackie and Norman at Five Pilmour Place for making our recent short stay so memorable. We thoroughly loved Room 7 in the garden, which was beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean. Being slightly remote from the main house made it extremely private and it was lovely to sit outside and have a drink in the garden. We were also highly impressed with the quality of the breakfasts, which comprised high quality local produce presented so beautifully. We will certainly go back and will recommend it very highly to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland