Stayed here for one night at the end of our week-long tour around Scotland. Nicely decorated, decent room but way too hot!! It's obviously a known issue, because there was an air-conditioning unit in the bedroom, but even after leaving it running for several hours the room was still like an oven, and it was too noisy to leave on all night. We would really have liked another night in St Andrews, but there was no way I could stay in that room! However, the breakfast was really good and the staff were excellent. Perhaps it would be better suited to a stay in November rather than June!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel right in the heart of St Andrews, the Home of Golf. Nominated for Small Hotel of the Year in the 2009 Golf Tourism Scotland Awards and recommended in the Eating Out in Fife 2012 Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Ogstons On North Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogstons On North Street Hotel St. Andrews
- Ogstons On North Street St Andrews, Scotland