Popped in here for a quick lunch as it was pouring with rain and it was the first place we came across. Wish we had taken a bit more time to chose.
The food was really poor, the soup tasted like dishwater and the ham had more fat than meat
It was cheap though and it does prove you get what you pay for.
Wouldn't go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greyfriars Hotel is based on North Street in the centre of St Andrews. We offer both excellent accommodation and food. We have the a large range of Cask Ales and Bottled Beers from around the world and a large selection of Malt Whisky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Greyfriars Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyfriars Hotel St Andrews
- Greyfriars Inn St Andrews, Scotland