Firstly a Big thanks to Jinty, who gave us an early checkin (1230) and was extremely friendly and hospitable throughout our stay, really made us feel welcome and at home. I would also like to thank Steve for, without fear of contradiction the best Scottish breakfast i have ever had, he was actually finished for the day, but insisted on taking his jacket back off and cooking our fantastic breakfast. I cant speak highly enough of both Jinty and Steve, a huge thanks again and hope to see you both very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greyfriars Hotel is based on North Street in the centre of St Andrews. We offer both excellent accommodation and food. We have the a large range of Cask Ales and Bottled Beers from around the world and a large selection of Malt Whisky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Greyfriars Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyfriars Hotel St Andrews
- Greyfriars Inn St Andrews, Scotland