“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Fife, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Couldn't fault anything, the service was excellent and the food even more so. Had the most expensive banquet and there was plenty of food. In fact, I could have stopped after the starters. I'm glad I didn't as the mains were superb too. Definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2014

St Andrews, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little gem!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This restaurant is simply fantastic. It's a must if you are visiting St Andrews. It has an excellent selection of Thai food and Japanese food. Celebrities are regular visitors to this little gem. Hugh Grant had dinner next to us! You can understand why. This is the best restaurant for Asian food in St Andrews. I recommend the Pearls of Siam as a starter.

• Visited April 2014
Fife scotland
“Not really impressed with rip-off prices for small portions”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Booked a table for 6.00pm for nahm-jims and were seated promptly whih as fine. After that the service was ok but nothing special, pleasant waitress but had to repeat myself a few times. As for the food I ordered the massaman curry, while my partner ordered the thai haggis he had heard about. I was a bit shocked that rice had to be ordered and paid for in addition to the main meal (especially given the ridiculously high price of meals already). I was however glad I had ordered the sides of rice as the portion size of thai haggis was pitiful (could be eaten in about 3 bites)...for £14.95 that's basically theft. food tasted fine however and we quickly left after our meal. Felt nothing about this place could possibly justify the large price tags they have placed on their food ....

• Visited May 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Good food”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is a great restaurant if you like Thai cuisine. The service was very good and we ordered meals to share so we sample multiple dishes.

Visited May 2014
Ilkley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Service was very friendly but very slow and several people that came in after us were served before. Food was pleasant but all of our dishes were very similar with little variation in spicing - which was overly mild. Also very expensive - £7 for 6 prawns!

Visited April 2014