“"Great Lunch"”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My aunt and I have just returned from a visit to La Vita where once again we had a most enjoyable time. The food was excellent and well presented. The staff as always friendly and
made us feel so welcome. We both look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

A gem of a Restaurant! Best book though as really very busy.. No wonder though as the food is genuinely home made and the lunch menu is fantastic value.. All my friends and family love La Vita now after giving it a try, I do admit though on our last visit we did have what you would call a cosy table! But it didn't hamper our enjoyment of the food or the friendly service we recived.. Would recommend as great value & wonderful food..

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We we're recommend this place and we really had a good night. The food was very nice but it's small inside however that did not spoil anything it's a good place for a night out

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Working in Glasgow, there are numerous restaurants to chose from, but as far as good quality and excellent service goes, it is hard to beat La Vita. I always book a table before hand to ensure I get a seat as it gets busy quickly at lunch time. A great selection of Italian favourites to choose from, but I recommend their pizza, its fabulous. Being restricted to one hour for lunch, I know that going to La Vita, I will be served quickly, staff are always cheerful, I never feel I'm being rushed out the door and I know I will be back at work on time.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We were in the area at lunchtime and came across this terrific place by chance. I am so glad we did..it was a delightful experience. They serve a £5.95 for 2 courses menu with plenty of choice. We opted for the crostini as a starter and whilst it was very tasty, we thought it tasted more like garlic bread and cheese. Our pasta dishes were terrific and the portions were so big we couldn't finish them but our friendly waitress was quick to offer doggy bags. We had a terrific time in La Vita the quality value and service were the best we experienced in a long time and we will definetly be back!