“Authentic Indian Grill”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I had a lunchtime visit and although it was quiet when we first arrived it soon filled up with local Indian families, always a good sign. Superbly char grilled kebab was my choice while my colleague opted for a curry, both plates cleaned. Service was excellent and unobtrusive. The decor is a little jaded and has more the atmosphere of a posh cafe than a restaurant, alcohol free & no BYOB.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

after being cumming here for several years didn't expect the service to step down ,
saying that the food still purity good will go back and try it again

Reviewed 11 March 2014

First time i have eaten in here, quietest i have ever seen the restaurant, but made my night as didn't have to wait for ages to be served. Food was superb, staff attentive but not in your face all the time which i like. Will definitely be back here for food.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We ate here on several occasions while helping my son get his flat renovated recently and the food and service were consistently good. Very friendly staff and very tasty food.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

If your in for a quick lunch on the go or just a snack after the club this is the spot. I enjoyed the kebab on the skewer. It was BBQ on the grill with veggies. They have a few choices of meals their menu. I want to experience lamb on a stick and it was actually, very tasty. Their service did take some time being that there was a line. I figured it was worth the wait because of the good rave about this restaurant. This a Middle eastern type of meal. I first when here December 2005