“Love the food”

Kebabish grill
Ranked #515 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$13 - US$63
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

One of my favourite places to eat in Glasgow, food is of good consistent quality and service is good to. Only negative which I find with almost every restraint is the price of soft drinks.

• Visited April 2014

“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have to thank my son for bringing home a chicken donner one night. We enjoyed it so much we went for a sit in meal the week after. Portions really generous. Staff very helpfull, only gripe is waiting time for a carry out. Ah, yes we have been back a few times since finding it!

• Visited April 2014
Sheffield
“Name doesn't do it justice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Kebabish sound like a late night haunt for donner kebab loyalists,however this is not the case. The name Indian grill would suit better. Food wad great, grilled fish starter with the cheesy sausage kebabs was great and nothing like I have had before. Chili chicken main wad also excellent, service fantastic and no beer required. Great value

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good Authentic Desi food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Visited Kebabish with group of family members. As always Kebabish hits the spot. Good authentic Pakistani cooking, testament by how many Asian families frequent the place. Favourites are pakora and fish for starters. Hubby always likes the mixed grill. Mains we had chicken sheek kebab roll, lamb and chicken curry and garlic naans. As a family always enjoy the food here, never had a bad experience. Organised my hubby's b'day dinner back here in Dec in private area at back and staff could not have done more to help. If you want to have good authentic home cooking, this is the place to come. Oh and a must try is the freshly squeezed orange juice because it is just that!

1 Thank Nab1121
“not what we expected”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

o nThursday afternoon 27 of march 2014 i took my partner for lunch at Kababish Victoria RD. I expected a very good plate of real Desi food.What a disapointment when it turned out to be one of the worst meals I have ever been served. I had the lamb shank on the bone and the lady had the the chicken Karahi. My lamb was a lamb shank bone with half the meat you would expect on this particular joint and although very tender was bland and the sauce was almost just like gravy with no spice added. The chicken though ok was not to the standard expected after the reports we had had in the past, We took the chicken home and the dog enjoyed it especially the bones of which therewere plenty! Maybe thechefswere having a bad day?? Steve.

• Visited March 2014