“Late lunch date”
Review of Il Pavone

Il Pavone
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Pavone is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #500 of 2,488 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Il Pavone Restaurant serve authentic Italian dishes made the traditional way
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Went with a voucher & was rather impressed with the quality of the food & the service was spot on, very attentive staff.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Itison deal and well worth it. Wednesday evening was quiet, but I doubt it will be in a month or so, with the Christmas rush starting. Two main meals were great, I had the Spaghetti Piscatori with nice crunchy prawns, luscious calamari rings and a spicy thick tomato sauce. Mrs Mystic had Pasta Arrabiata which she like also. House red was well quaffable.
I wil return with the hope of a tad more atmosphere.
Recommend.

Mystic Milo

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Having purchased a voucher on Living Social my Husband and I were looking forward to a nice Italian lunch how wrong could we be? I ordered Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni, hubby ordered Risotto Marinara - I found what appeared to be a small piece of paper in my dish, my Husband's prawns were not cleaned neither were there any mussels (advertised on the menu) in the dish. We were asked by two members of staff how our meal was and we told them of our issues. All we received was an 'I'm sorry!' We certainly won't return nor recommend Il Pavone to anyone else. There are numerous good Italian restaurants in Glasgow, this is definitely not one of them!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have to say that we visit Il Pavone on a regular basis and today's lunch was the best I have ever eaten in this restaurant. Staff were as usual warm and friendly. The main courses and desserts were delicious as was the wine. The restaurant was very busy but the staff worked well .I would recommend that you visit this restaurant in the beautiful setting of Princes Square.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife & I had lunch here today (.28 Aug.) and had a pleasant experience. We opted for the fixed menu consisting of 2 x courses for £12.95 each. Two large Glasses of wine & 2 x coffees (oh with chips as a side) at £47. Our starters were 1. Chilli Peppers stuffed with Cheese. 2. Salad. & mains: 1. Pizza topped with cheese, tomatoe, ham, sweet corn. 2. Pasta with prawns. The menu is quite expensive for what you are served.
Service is excellent, attentive & friendly.