My partner and I recently stayed here for a weekend get away in Glasgow. On arrival we were greeted by Charlie from reception. We were offered all the help you could imagine. The room was great and well equipped. After going out we returned to the room about 10pm to some noise outside and before we had chance to say anything we were called and offered a different room once again courtesy of Charlie. In short great room, great staff, great value, great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by renowned architect Alexander “Greek” Thomson, you’ll find Grecian pillars adorning our grand entranceway and up-to-date décor throughout. With 18 newly renovated rooms on offer, the Acorn Hotel provides a contemporary, relaxed environment for you to enjoy during your stay. Our stylish interior mixes fresh tones with classic, walnut touches and each room comes equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, complementary WiFi, satellite television and GHDs to complete a true home-away-from-home experience. We offer a range of room configurations including singles for the solo traveler and Executive or Super-King bedded rooms if you’d like to indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acorn Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
- Acorn Boutique Hotel Glasgow