“The lamb chops were magnificent.”

Chaakoo Bombay Cafe
Ranked #22 of 2,667 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: The sister restaurant of Topolabamba Mexican Kitchen, Chaakoo Bombay Cafe looks forward to taking guests back in time to experience the incredible flavours, smells and atmosphere of a classic Iranian cafe. At Chaakoo, we have strived to keep the feel and experience as similar as possible, complete with a little added extra. Enjoy your visit, whether you pop in for a Chai, Bombay Slinger or Chaatinar
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Excellent service and some of the dishes were outstanding. We really enjoyed our first visit and are already planning our next!

3  Thank Roshan M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Popped in one afternoon with my partner and baby son for a meal - I'd been in to grab one of their excellent chais but hadn't eaten there before. Food was excellent - particular thanks to Marc and Blair for their great service. We'll definitely be back. Oh, and good baby changing facilities too.

2  Thank GregorB46
ChaakooBombayCafe, Manager at Chaakoo Bombay Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Gregor.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review! I've passed your comments on to Blair and Marc, or as we call them the terrible two! They are both thrilled with the mention! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Kind Regards,
Annie
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Last minute change of venue as one of the Group called the Old Farts wanted a change.
Reluctant venue but hey brilliant call . Food staff and service 110%. Staff member Gabrielle was great. Highly recommend.

3  Thank thedons700
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I'm Indian so I usually don't expect to be blown away when I visit Indian restaurants here because there's just not enough spice!

The food at Chakoo is as authentic as it gets. My friend and I were very happy with the chicken tikka, jeera rice and madras curry we ordered.

Also loved the ambience of the place! It's beautiful...

Special shoutout to Gabby who made our lunch super interesting with her suggestions and conversation. The staff here will really make your day!

Loved my time at Chakoo and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for authentic Indian food....

3  Thank Pranaya P
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We suddenly went out Chaakoo without a plan in October with my friends and family , the food that was served was undoubtedly authentic and fresh & tasty and it was one of best satisfying Indian meal I had In Last 15 years in glasgow .. I cook really good I Dian food but if not at my home I would definitely visit Chaakoo for a meal ..

2  Thank 81vineelar