“Lovely cakes.....sandwiches not good.”
Review of Kaf Coffee

Kaf Coffee
Ranked #32 of 147 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: Speciality Coffee Bar & Bakery Providing Multi-roaster Coffee Offerings And Breakfast/lunch Options
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Got sandwiches and cake to take away today and was so disappointed......very bland sandwich fillings, and bread way too thick. One sandwich had avocado, and it was really only a very thin spread in sporadic patches.....bacon way too hard, lacking taste. The price of £5 a sandwich is justified if tasty and that wow factor is present, sadly all absent . However, cakes lovely...hence the average review to balance poor rating for sandwiches.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Or timeless food for all generations. It is what it is, a great place to eat. It is an expanded breakfast concept, or a one size fits all brunch venue or a place where you can take friends with all kind of food inclinations, from vegan to good old black pudding. And they will do it with a smile on their faces, as each one of the staff members carries it naturally. If I could only have had my meal with a Pinot or Chardonnay... but that's just me. Make sure you go to Kaf Coffee. On top of it all, they also have a terrific coffee!

1  Thank JorgeMei
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We had such a lovely brunch at Kaf after managing to grab the outside table. It's alternative brunch menu is much better than your standard eggs Benedict. The Scandi plate was amazing, and so filling! The staff were nice and helpful as well. I've been back a few times now and I'd say it is definitely the unsung hero of the west end brunch spots!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was recommended to try Kaf by a friend ion Ross-on-Wye - and I am most grateful for the recommendation. The espresso was memorable - a Colombian coffee produced by Craft House roasters in Sussex - using a La Marzocco machine. Great on day one - great on my second visit - made by a different barista - i.e., the staff have been properly trained and understand their coffee. Had an inter4esting discussion with the barista about coffees and roasters - she knew her stuff. The brownies were as good as the coffee - i.e. fantastic - better than I can bake for myself.

Only drawback - the place is very small - does not spoil the experience - especially if it is sunny (it was when I was there) and you can sit outside.

Kaf made the day feel better.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to go for some breakfast. 4 of us are here on Saturday morning and whilst seating is limited (get here early) it was clearly popular from the number of folk taking out coffee and pastries etc. We had a range of breakfasts between us but can personally recommend the Eggs avocado. The coffee was good, albeit quite strong, no flavoured syrups which means you’ll get a good wake up call from your coffee. Service and time to wait was all good, although there was 4 of us we only waiting about 15 mins for a table.