“Terrible curry”

Add it.
Chicken Choice
Ranked #1,941 of 2,542 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Terrible curry,Horrible chicken,two time i try and today was totally very bad< very very bad.please save money and your live-dont go there

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I've had a few dishes from here and they've not always been great. I had a spicy chicken roll once (or something with a similar title) and found it a bit odd but I still ate it all. Their hot wings are unique to any others I've had anywhere else... not sure if I like them but they're more-ish at the same time! I'm not sure if the wings were more-ish or it was the value of the wings and fries deal they do. I would avoid visiting at the same time as the local school's lunch time but I'd still go back because I love fried chicken and chips and because I'm married and probably beyond caring about my rapidly expanding waistline.