“Best Chicken Shop in Glasgow”
Review of Chicken Choice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicken Choice
Ranked #1,885 of 2,447 Restaurants in Glasgow
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best Chicken Shop in Glasgow”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Brilliant prices, fresh, big portions, filling. If you havent tried it. Your missing out! Chicken fillet burger is twice the size of a KFC burger at half the cost! Just be exact about what u want as its busy abd check everything b4 u leave!

• Visited June 2013

Glasgow
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

I luv grill chk so since I tried peri peri burger which is made by them on grill is amazing & and the fish n chips are the best I hv Eva tried . Ni fish place can beat them in there fish quality really amazed n every second day we order double peri peri burger wi fat chips meal n fish & chips both cums under £10.00 so quite cheap really amazed x

• Visited March 2013
“Terrible curry”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Terrible curry,Horrible chicken,two time i try and today was totally very bad< very very bad.please save money and your live-dont go there

• Visited February 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good value on certain dishes - hot wings take some getting used to”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I've had a few dishes from here and they've not always been great. I had a spicy chicken roll once (or something with a similar title) and found it a bit odd but I still ate it all. Their hot wings are unique to any others I've had anywhere else... not sure if I like them but they're more-ish at the same time! I'm not sure if the wings were more-ish or it was the value of the wings and fries deal they do. I would avoid visiting at the same time as the local school's lunch time but I'd still go back because I love fried chicken and chips and because I'm married and probably beyond caring about my rapidly expanding waistline.

• Visited July 2011