“Chilled”

The Gin Spa
Ranked #6 of 55 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Created by the team who launched Gin71 in 2014, Gin Spa brings together a deep understanding and knowledge of gin botanicals, with the award-winning team's focus on crafting superb customer experiences. Opened in December 2017, Gin Spa is the very first botanically inspired day spa in the world, and offers visitors a truly unique experience right in the stylish Merchant City area of Glasgow.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic afternoon which started with afternoon tea and was followed by two lovely 30min treatments as part of my botanical bliss package. The staff couldn't have been nicer & I left feeling incredibly relaxed. I'll most certainly be back.

All reviews
"botanical"
"venues"
"fab"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a fantastic place!! Staff are so welcoming and the treatments we had were wonderful! I had a shoulder,neck and back massage and reflexology both of which were great. My mum had a back,neck and shoulder massage and a facial which she thought was lovely! The extras you get offered (range in price) weren’t really that good for the price but I enjoyed them all the same! The gin at the end is a wonderful touch! Would definitely return and recommend to my friends and family!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I both visited and treatmentd were fantastic. We also had an afternoon tea booked and it was delicious. Very relaxing and staff were friendly, polite and very helpful. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited this place recently and had a wonderful massage from Lynn. She was very polite and professional and it was the best massage I've had in a long time. Thank you, will recommend you to my friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us visited The Gin Spa as part of a girls weekend. Extremely hospitable and welcoming staff. My full body massage was great and I felt extremely relaxed afterwards whilst I drank my complimentary gin. If you’re looking for a spa with pool and sauna then this won’t be for you. But for great service and a superb treatment experience in an urban setting, I would definitely recommend.