“Sunday girl squad goals”
Review of Mharsanta

Mharsanta
Reserve with OpenTable
Mharsanta is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #319 of 2,775 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely Sunday afternoon with the girls here. We had the bubbles and bites which is a nice twist on an afternoon tea....we had an amazing delicious platter plus Prosecco...and we had cocktails too.
The staff are great and really friendly and the bubbles and bites platter is actual amazing. The halloumi skewers are honestly my fave....I’ve also been in for lunch and these are my first choice.
There was more than enough for us and it was nice to have a different kind of afternoon tea...this is a savoury one, comforting and tasty grub.....it’s ideal!!!!

Like I say I’ve been for lunch before and I love the place. If you can go and try it....the burgers are amazing and the halloumi skewers are just sooooo good!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Mharsanta is a wonderful restaurant serving delicious food with a Scottish twist. The haggis bonbons and steak pie are highly recommended! The location is perfect for meet ups with friends and loved ones in Glasgow.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Went recently with friends had heard great reviews wasn’t disappointed , beautiful decor fab staff and what a choice of menu, I had the halloumi burger best I’ve ever had. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere we hadn’t been and came across Mharsanta. What a find. We had to wait for a table, no problem due to an extensive Cocktail menu. When we got a table and food we were both delighted. My starter was the Cullen Skink pie, superb. The steak which I had was great. Exactly Med/rare that I asked for and not an ounce of Fat, superb. A couple of glasses of wine and we both left very happy. Excellent value and quality.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

I have been in several times for food and drinks and a couple of events!
Every time has been brilliant - the management and staff are polite, friendly and down to earth.
Food is the best of Scotland - fresh, traditional and delicious!
Don't walk by without a visit

Date of visit: October 2018